Blue Eye Soft Corp is an IT and ITES company based in the Upstate of South Carolina that focuses on Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics using Artificial Intelligence and The Cloud. BES provides custom software and data solutions to large & medium enterprises and Not-for-Profit Organizations. Our services include Cloud Integration, Business Intelligence & AI, Data Lake, Robotic Process Automation, Cybersecurity, Big Data Practices, and Mobile solutions. BES also runs a testing facility offering professional certifications and collegiate exams.
BES is a promising new company, accelerating the technological competence and innovation in South Carolina. In Feb. 2018, the business expanded to a fully-owned office space located in the prime business community of Greer, SC. BES believes that their actions will help drive SC’s strategy to strengthen the State’s position in IT and increase the number of high paying skilled jobs.
Blue Eye Soft talent spans every industry, background and experience level, but all share a common desire to put their expertise to work in more flexible, on-demand ways.
Founder & CEO
•Srikanth Kodeboyina, Founder & CEO of Blue Eye Soft Corp,
endeavors to build a future-focused organization with a highly
competent and energetic team of young graduates Srikanth has
been identified as one of the young leaders by the local and state
leadership to represent the entrepreneurial community on several
forums and boards.
• Srikanth has represented South Carolina at the 2017 Global
Entrepreneurship Summit in a delegation led by Ivanka Trump.
• Before starting his entrepreneurial journey, he worked for fortune
100 companies as Program Manager and managed global initiatives.
• He was named as SC State Minority Small Businessperson of the
year for 2019. He is Governor business nominee for SC State Board
of Education and Economic Development.
• As direct Commissioned US Army officer (Reserves) he serves as
manager of Information Systems.
• South Carolan State Ports Ambassador. His company was recently
nominated for Dream Big Awards hosted by US Chamber of
Chief Technology Officer
● Madhav Enaganti, is an exceptionally qualified IT professional,
thinker, mentor, visionary with years of experience in IT Strategy,
IT Architectures and Innovative Technologies.
● Has 20 + years of experience leading transformation at Fortune
500 as well as multiple startups with diverse portfolio of
● Has extensive business knowledge and passion for innovation,
applying latest advances in Artificial Intelligence and Predictive
● Engaged with industry standards organizations as well as
innovation labs across the country.
● Personal commitment to continuous learning and contributing.
● Effective skills in Influence, guide and motivate community
organizations in promoting global oneness and community
Chief Revenue Officer
● John Pappan is a regulatory affairs professional who focuses primarily on project management and regulatory compliance within the Medical Device and Bio-Tech industries. John is well versed in bringing products from new product development to global market transfer and commercial release. He has worked with regulatory authorities and health care professionals from the U.S., E.U., U.K., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, China, Japan, Latin America, Singapore, India, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East bringing to market safe and effective health care products and services.
● John has extensive professional experience working with Nurses, Physicians, Surgeons, Regulatory Investigators, Auditors, and Corporate Executives in various therapeutic areas including Dental Implants, Cardiology, Endoscopic Technologies, Neurosurgery, Gynecology, Endosurgery, Renal Therapies, and Orthopedics.
● John’s professional experience stems from working with Fortune 100 Medical Device Companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Fresenius Medical Care, and Integra Life Sciences. In addition to his private regulatory compliance practice, John was also a full-time Professor and Director/Program Advisor of Drug Regulatory Affairs at Long Island University. He taught various subjects in medical device regulatory affairs to Pharm.D, Masters, and Ph.D. students.
● John has a B.S. in Biology with a minor in Business and an M.S. in Drug Regulatory Affairs from Long Island University. He went to Fordham University and acquired an M.A. in Religion and Religious Education and further studied abroad in pursuit of his personal vocation. Later he returned to Long Island University to acquire another M.S. in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Administration.
Dr. Kamal Sarada, MD
Chief Medical Officer
● Dr. Kamal Sarada joined Radiology Associates of Wyoming
Valley in 2007. Since that time, he has been an essential
member of the Diagnostic Radiology Team.
● He earned his Medical Degree from India and was a
Resident at Bronx Lebanon Hospital in New York City,
where he was Chief Radiology Resident in his final year.
● He completed his Fellowship in Emergency and Trauma
Radiology from the Shock Trauma Center at the University
of Maryland Medical System in Baltimore, Maryland.
● Dr. Sarada is Board Certified. His primary scope of practice
is in General Radiology, Dr. Sarada’s mainly focuses on
radiation and contrast dose reduction, particularly in CT. He
has been instrumental in this area and continues to work
towards a goal of reducing radiation exposure while
maintaining optimal imaging quality.
● He enjoys reading, watching movies and is an accomplished
Chief Security Officer CISO
●Richard has spent 20 + years in the US Military and industry, where he acquired
deep cyber forensic and cyber security knowledge and skills, holding leadership
positions working with various agencies capital projects, turnarounds, reliability,
maintenance, operations, and consulting.
● Richard Tillery is the President of VISS LLC and a former Independent Contractor
for Berkeley Research Group’s Cyber Energy Practice. His focus is on leading
Berkeley Research Group’s cyber energy and oil and gas prominence across all
industry sectors, with a specific focus on Cyber Forensics, Cyber Security,
operational excellence, asset management, and capital projects programs that
sustainably drive bottom-line impact for our clients.
● He is currently a Chief Warrant Officer 3 within the Army Space and Missile
Defense Command / Army Strategic Command (SMDC/ARSTRAT), US Army
● He has firsthand experience in management and budgetary responsibility for
projects to include capital projects, turnarounds, operations and maintenance in
excess of $50 million.
● Northeastern University Distinguished Corporate Fellow
•Dr. Barath Narayanan holds a Joint Appointment as a Research Scientist in UDRI's Software Systems Group and as an Adjunct Faculty for the Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) department at University of Dayton. Dr.Narayanan develops machine learning and deep learning algorithms for applications in computer vision and data analytics for commercial entities. He graduated with M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical Engineering from UD in 2013 and 2017 respectively. He has developed machine learning and deep learning algorithms for various medical imaging applications that includes the detection of Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, Malaria, Skin Cancer, Brain Tumor, Diabetic Retinopathy and COVID-19.
•Medical Imaging and Healthcare session chair for Applications of Machine Learning track at the SPIE Optics and Photonics Conference - 2020
•Co-chair for Digital Signal Processing track at the IEEE National Aerospace and Electronics Conference and Ohio Innovation Summit-2019 and 2020
● Mr. Fuhr holds a Mechanical Engineering degree from the University of
Wisconsin-Madison. Tom has extensive corporate experience working for
Energizer Holdings/Energizer Battery for nearly 30 years in engineering and
● Thomas A. Fuhr is the Program Director for Innosphere, Colorado’s leading
technology incubator supporting high-growth science, technology, engineering
and enterprise software startups and scaleups.
● As Program Director for Innosphere’s South Denver and Castle Rock office, Tom is
responsible for working directly with Innosphere Client Companies – providing
them with ongoing support through Innosphere’s onboarding program and
beyond, and ensuring they have all the resources to grow.
● Tom’s passion is taking corporate improvement processes and adapting them to
help startups thrive.
● Tom also consults with small manufactures and has been with Innosphere for the
last four years supporting high-tech entrepreneurs.